Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Travel diary: Kobe, Japan 2015-2016

First of all I wish everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a fantastic year so far.
I had been off visiting my family in Japan, where I traveled around 3 cities, Kobe, Osaka and Tokyo.
We didn't do much touristy stuff during my trip as I mostly spent quality time with my family.
This is our house in Kobe! 
 My mum adores pink, and Japanese stores almost always have a pink colour option for every product, feeding her love of the colour.
 My family recently moved to Kobe, its a beautiful city, and its where I spent most of my time in Japan. I am busy with Postgrad study and I am not sure if I can go back again soon like I used to, but I can't wait to go again already.
Until next time!

5 comments :

  1. Your house is like something from a fairytale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My mum loves the filly pink lifestyle (a lot more than me for sure!)

      Delete
  2. Kobe is just gorgeous and so fashionable too. I really enjoyed visiting the Ijinkan and Harbourtown when I was there. I hope to head there when I go to Japan in April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked Kobe! I've only been once to see the Luminarie Lights before my family moved here, so I am still getting to know the town. I only was at Harbourtown for a small while, but it was very pretty! I liked the shops at Shin-Nagata which had a old school vibe that reminded me of my hometown. In Tarumi there's an outlet mall which has axes femme for so cheap. In Sannomiya theres an upstairs area in the shopping district with AP, Baby/Aatp, Meta and some other lolita shops all in one place. It's definitely worth a visit if you do visit Kobe again!

      Delete
    2. I think I went to that Sannomiya shop on the day of the Dream Marine Release. So many shops in one place! Angelic Pretty was packed and most of the stuff had sold out so my friend and I had a good long look at Baby, the Kera shop and Meta.
      I lived in Kyoto for a year and a bit and they have an Angelic Pretty now in their OPA, which I hope to drop in to as well as see the Baby store there. I dropped in often on my way home from work, I'm grateful that the girls tolerated me in the shop so often. Hehe.

      Delete