❝ Wow can you imagine people still running blogs in 2020 ❞
Home
Video: "How to Buy from Angelic Pretty" posted at 4:36 PM


The wonderful Goldie and Elliot from Deerstalker Pictures, Maya and myself got together to create this comedic video "How to Buy from Angelic Pretty"which was released yesterday.
*spoilers* I've already posted this on my social media platforms, but basically, I play the role of AP Queen Bee who gets the release straight away, much to the dismay (and murderous intent) of those other salty Lolitas. 
I also play the role of a cute babby ita maid who is sacrificed to the AP gods in hope to obtain the ever elusive releases. I hope you enjoy the video!


Labels: , , , , , ,

About
⋆ Maiko, Mai, Japanese Australian, Very inconsitient, sparsely published fashion and lifestyle blogger. ⋆
Instagram